In support of our mission, your tax-deductible gift helps MHA of Georgia to continue to educate, advocate, and courageously confront stigma, prejudice and discrimination.
Your support is critical to sustain MHA of Georgia’s programs. All gifts are appreciated.
Thank you for your support!
or send your check to:
Mental Health America of Georgia
2250 North Druid Hills Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
Other ways to donate are:
- Community Health Charities of Georgia
- Combined Federal Campaign – Number 52820
- United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta
- Memorial Gifts are made in memory of a deceased family member or friend, often in lieu of flowers. A card acknowledging your contribution will be sent and your contribution amount will remain confidential.
- Honorary Gifts are made in honor of family and friends for occasions such as Mother’s or Father’s Day, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, graduation or retirement recognition, or other notable occasions to show how much you care. A card acknowledging your contribution will be sent and your contribution amount will remain confidential
- Gifts of stock
- Remember MHA of Georgia in your will
- Amazon Smile is a program where Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to MHA of Georgia
- Mini Fundraiser/Fiscal Sponsorship: Are you interested in hosting your own event and fundraise on behalf on MHA of GA? Please contact Taimere Wood, Director of Operations & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kroger Community Rewards: Enroll your Kroger Plus card in the Community Rewards program and a percentage of your purchases are donated to MHA of GA. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your MHA of GA using code #62798 after you sign up.
- Ebay for Charity will donate a certain percentage (you choose at your decretion) of your sale or purchase to MHA of GA
- Goodshop will donate a percentage of your purchase to MHA of GA. All you have to do is shop at you favorite store through their website.
- Picaboo Printing: Support MHA of GA by customizing MHA holiday cards and get 50% off your purchase.
- Matching Gift: Does your employer match donations? Maximize your contribution by requesting a donation match today. Not sure if your employer has a donation match program? Click here to find out!
- Paypal Giving Fund: When you donate through PayPal Giving Fund, all fees are on them. That means that 100% of your donation goes to the nonprofit of your choice.
- Welzoo: Just make Welzoo.com your browser start page, and each day that you use the Internet, Welzoo will make a free donation to MHA of GA.
- Everyday Hero: Create your own fundraising page to support MHA of GA. It’s quick, easy, and we are here to help!
- Tiny Prints: Purchase greeting cards during the holiday season or birth announcements, stationery, labels and other products year-round.
- Goodworld: Donating just got easier. Now you can use the hashtag #donate and the amount you want to give and post to our Facebook or Twitter page!
- Bravelets: Purchase Bravelet jewelry and $10 of your purchase is donated to MHA of GA!
- World Pay: Switch your credit card processing to World Pay with some of the most competitive rates and they will donate a portion of your fees they collect to MHA of GA. Contact Taimere Wood, Director of Operations for more details.
Mental Health America of Georgia (National Mental Health Association of Georgia) is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to enhance the mental health of all Georgians through education, advocacy and outreach. National Mental Health Association of Georgia tax ID number: 58-0611310.