Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Attend outreach events
- Organize MHA of GA educational and program print materials and SWAG for events
- Communicate with event patrons about MHA of GA’s programs and events
- Distribute educational materials and resources to event patrons
- Collect contact information from new organization supporters and other vendors attending events
- MHA of GA Orientation (Mandatory)
Individuals interested in volunteering as community outreach assistance will have the opportunity to volunteer on a month-to-month basis or can commitment to (1) year at a time. Once the volunteer has finalized a commitment time, the Volunteer Coordinator will publish specific outreach opportunities with volunteers on a monthly basis for the volunteer to commit to.
Program assistant volunteers are required to complete their MHA of GA orientation inside the office. Location will vary depending on community outreach event. Events are typically located within the Metro-Atlanta area unless stated otherwise. Print materials and SWAG must be picked up from MHA of GA’s office.
- Effective communication skills
- Personal transportation
- Resume/Portfolio Building
- Organization Membership
- Professional Development
- Volunteer Hours