Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Clean up/Break down
- Auction Assistance
- Vendor Support
- MHA of GA Orientation (Mandatory)
- Volunteers will be followed up with by phone and email before the event for event-specific details
Individuals interested in volunteering as event assistance will have the opportunity to volunteer for every fundraising/outreach event hosted by MHA of GA. Volunteers will be contacted (1) month from the event date to secure their positions. Once the volunteer has finalized a commitment time and event position, designated tasks and event information will be communicated through the Volunteer Coordinator via phone call and email.
- Will Vary depending on event and event position
Event assistance volunteers are required to complete assigned tasks the day of the event in order to receive official volunteer hours. Location will vary depending on event; events are typically within the Metro-Atlanta area unless stated otherwise.
- Will vary depending on event position
- Effective communication skills
- Bartending experience (preferred)
- Resume/Portfolio Building
- Organization Membership
- Professional Development
- Volunteer Hours