Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Curriculum Building
- Grant Writing
- Developing Education Materials
- MHA of GA Orientation (Mandatory)
Individuals interested in volunteering for special projects such as those listed above will be encouraged to commit the necessary time it takes to complete the special project in a timely manner or by the deadline set by the organization’s Executive Director. Once the volunteer has accepted the project, specific work days and hours will be established among the volunteer and the Volunteer Coordinator.
- As needed, determined by the project details
Special project volunteers have the opportunity to work remotely as the organization see fit for the project. If the volunteer chooses to work remotely, there is a mandatory time report that must be turned in as your volunteer time sheet. For larger projects, a weekly phone call or in-person meeting will be held with the volunteer and Volunteer Coordinator.
- Will vary depending on special project
- It is preferred that volunteer has proficient experience in the area of the special project
- Resume/Portfolio Building
- Organization Membership
- Professional Development
- Volunteer Hours